Wednesday 16 February 2011

Chicken in LOVE ♥


Click on the image to see the original size (1028x768).


Click on the image to see the original size (1028x768).



Hi! :)
It was Valentine's Day, and I never actually celebrated it,
especially in Japan, where girls have to give chocolate to boys.
But for this Valentine's Day, I stayed home, and cooked three types of fish, with 2 bottles of white wine, and 1 special person!

It was better than going to a restaurant.

I posted this recipe because it is called Chicken in LOVE,
and I called it this way, because yogurt makes the chicken so soft, she almost looks like a girl in love.

Tips: Just take the chicken from the yogurt dip, without washing it with water, yogurt will cover the chicken nicely.

You can also use this chicken for pasta ;) just add aubergines and more garlic, and some mushrooms if you like!

Click HERE to download the printable A4 size PDF version (one page). 

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I am following you now...I like to cook without measuring too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is the cutest, coolest thing I've seen in a while. Love,love,love it. The illustrations are unbelievable. Thank you! Your newest biggest fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an absolutely wonderful concept! I can't wait to start trying out some recipes. Completely inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...